My name is Nesbitt Realty. I am a remarkable real estate agent. I work hard every day in and around the City of Alexandria. 3621 Gunston Rd #3621 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it’s not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $285,000 1-bedroom condominium in 22302 in the City of Alexandria. It’s more important to me that you do what’s right for you.
Let’s pause to determine your essentials so that you can realistically learn if
purchasing a 1-bedroom condominium in 22302 in the City of Alexandria is for you. Of the top of your head, what’s most important to you? It’s hard to know what’s best for another person, but it’s easy for you to say what’s best for yourself.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Parkfairfax
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is wall unit.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Parkfairfax is natural gas.
- How many baths do you need? 3621 Gunston Rd #3621 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 3621 Gunston Rd #3621 has 0 half baths.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
I’d love to chat about your unit priorities. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
My client’s priorities are my priorities. Why don’t you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements? My dream is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.