661 S Columbus St is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condominium in 22314. At least, not until I know your goals. It’s more important to me that we find the right residence for you.
Let’s take a moment to figure out your requirements so that you can realistically determine if purchasing a 2-bedroom dwelling in Northern Virginia is for you. What’s important to you?
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We’d be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Arch Hall.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren’t a big concern for you.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like small townhouses, you’ll love the section around Arch Hall.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Sized Condominiums
|Abingdon Row||1 Active|
|Arch Hall||1 Active|
|Cameron Station||1 Active|
|Canterbury Square||1 Active|
|Mayflower Square||1 Active|
|Old Town Village||1 Active|
|Saxony Square||2 Active|
|The Villages Con||1 Active|
|Valley Park Condo||1 Active|
|Watergate At Landmark||1 Active|
I can help you in understanding different financing options and in identifying qualified lenders that know and understand condos.
Why do our clients love us? Because we love our clients. Our real estate agents appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Thanks for considering us to get the job done.