If you're looking at townhouses for close to $705,000, you'll want to email Alan Clerinx, a real estate professional specializing in Alexandria and 22314.
This slate of townhouses starts with a 1,321 sqft. residence with 2 full baths and 1 half baths.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us.
- The residences in this community are masonry colonials with an average of 1,321 sqft of living space.
- The median age of places in Watergate of Alexandria is 42 years of age.
- 1027 N Pitt St is advertised for sale for $705,000.
- The subject property has been listed 2 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 2
- Townhouses in this section were built around 1977.
[Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Absolutely Charming Row House/Townhouse with a Terrific Floor Plan!! Hardwood Floors, Wood Burning Fireplace, Updated Kitchens and Baths, Granite Counters and Stainless Appliances. Laundry and Half Bath on the Main Level. Welcoming Foyer with … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
Alan Clerinx's List
See more in Recent Listings $655,000 to $755,000
I live in Annandale and I love Northern Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty is your real estate resource in Northern Virginia.