Nesbitt Realty is a local licensed real estate adviser specializing units in 22314.
309 Holland Ln #116 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn’t whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
My hope with this weblog is to help you decide youressentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a unit in Alexandria?
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- What style of residence do you prefer? If you like units, you’ll love the section around 309 Holland Ln #116.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Do you need a handicap accessible unit? Do you like steps?
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||26 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||9 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||2 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||3 Active|
I’d love to chat about your condo priorities. Nesbitt Realty wants you to find the right home at the right time.