- The community is served by Jefferson-Houston, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools, and T.C. Williams, and T.C. Williams High School Minnie Howard Campus (grade 9) High Schools.
- The homes in this community are masonry colonials with an average of 2,480 sqft of living space.
- The subject property has been advertised for sale 20 days, but the average days on the market in this place is 100
- If you use Stuart Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Roughly $3,893 at closing.
- 409 S Columbus St is listed for sale for $669,900.
Amazing Value for Courtyard-situated Townhouse in Old Town. Unbranded 3D Tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=opgg6sjvKco 3-level, 2 BR | 2.5 BA | 1,200 sq ft Townhouse condo w/ old world stucco facade walking distance (3 blocks) to the … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|The Royalton||2 Active|
|Old Town Alexandria||2 Active|
|Washington Square||1 Active|
|Old Town||1 Active|
|Parker Gray Historic District||1 Active|
|Arch Hall||1 Active|