Stuart Nesbitt works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too.
815 N Patrick St #306 is an amazing condo in Northern Virginia, but it's not for every buyer.
My desire in this post is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. There are so many questions to ask yourself.
It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Old Town Commons is 1,291.
- Do public schools matter to you? 815 N Patrick St #306 is served by Jefferson-Houston School Elementary School and .
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Old Town Commons offer additional benefits from this community..
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like mid-sized units, you'll love the section around Old Town Commons.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Old Town Commons is electric.
What Subdivisions In 22314 Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Marina Towers||2 Active|
|The Royalton||1 Active|
|St Asaph Square||1 Active|
|Carlyle Towers||1 Active|
|Old Town Commons||1 Active|
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?
Disadvantages Of Condos
- There are condo rules by the condo corporation that would have to be followed.
- Condos can have additional fees such as corporation fees.
- Only your interior walls inward are own by you (depending on which type of condo you own.)
- You will have to share the pool, gym, and basketball/tennis courts will your other neighbors.
We love what we do. I am as local as it gets to Alexandria. I have more experience than most agents twice my age.