Shopping for a condominium-home in Alexandria? I can help.
Just Listed 2 BR Condominium in Alexandria, Virginia
In Northern VA, a condo is a great option for first-time home buyers, those who relish convenience and for empty-nesters looking to downsize. Buying a condo is very similar to buying any other real estate, but there are a few things you’ll want to be mindful of. For example, before you buy, contact the condo board with the some questions. In the process, you’ll learn how responsive — and organized — its members are. You’ll also be alerted to potential problems with the property.
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1161
Added: 10/22/20, Last Updated: 11/13/2020
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX252486
Subdivision: Carlyle Towers
List Price: 600000.00
About Carlyle Towers
- 2151 Jamieson Ave #701/702 is the most expensive property for sale at Carlyle Towers and 2181 Jamieson Ave #1905 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- The average living area at Carlyle Towers is 1,405 sqft.
- Condos at Carlyle Towers are 21 years old and were built in 1999.
- The most common cooling system at Carlyle Towers is central a/c.
- More than one half of the condos currently on the market at Carlyle Towers have garage parking.
When you need help with real estate, contact me, Will Nesbitt at (703)765-0300. Our real estate agents appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Thanks for considering us to get the job done.