There’s a lot to like about this condominium in Alexandria, Virginia . But is it the right home for you?
My goal in this post is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what’s important to you. To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- Do you want the most expensive unit in the neighborhood, like 211 Prince St or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 1517 King.
- How many baths do you need? 312 S Washington St has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 312 S Washington St has 1 half baths.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you need a garage? Few of the residences in this condo community have a garage.
- Do public schools matter to you? 312 S Washington St is served by Jefferson-Houston, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools and .
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.
What Subdivisions In 22314 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|Robinson Landing||2 Active|
|Old Town Alexandria||2 Active|
|Arch Hall||1 Active|
|The Royalton||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In 22314?
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||5 Active|
Nesbitt Realty is your real estate resource in Northern Virginia. Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.