- Homes around 2121 Jamieson Ave #903 were built around 1999. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- The highest priced condominium at Carlyle Towers is listed for $815,000. Do you know if 2121 Jamieson Ave #903 is a good value?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a place with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Carlyle Towers
- How many baths do you need? 2121 Jamieson Ave #903 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 2121 Jamieson Ave #903 has 1 half baths.
I'm a local agent specializing units in 22314. I like 2121 Jamieson Ave #903. This unit in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My desire with this informational post is to help you figure youressentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. There are so many questions to ask yourself. Some of your considerations include: