Do you know Nesbitt Realty?
501 Slaters Ln #906 is a great condo, but it’s not for every buyer.
Let’spause to decide your priorities so that you can realistically work out whether buying a 1-bedroom 1-baths condo in 22314 in Alexandria is for you. Of the top of your head, what’s most important to you? There are many options to think about. For example:
- Do you care about amenities? Units at Marina Towers offer additional benefits from this community..
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Marina Towers is 880.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 501 Slaters Ln #906 is a 1-bedroom unit.
- Do you need a garage? None of the homes in this unit community have a garage.
The agents at Nesbitt Realty love to show you how to organize your priorities and then put our experience to work for you. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams in the City of Alexandria.
Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.
Look at Everything in Person
Always look in person at any condo unit you are interested in. It is very important that you make sure to actually see the amenities, parking space, and condo facilities personally. This simple but critical task will avoid any confusion and disappointment later on and will ensure that you are satisfied with your condo purchase. If you absolutely cannot look at the condo in person than ask the seller if you can send a friend you trust to look at the unit instead. In addition, if you are located in a different city than where you are condo shopping, be sure to ask the condo seller or realtor to send you as many pictures as possible of the condo and the condo building before you make a decision.