Are you a real estate seller with a end unit townhouse lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Parker Gray Historic District:
- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive abode on the market is 428 N Henry St #B.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 428 N Henry St #B.
- 428 N Henry St #B is currently listed for $649,000.
If your end unit townhouse has been listed for months with no buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the end unit townhouses priced similarly?
- What kind of feedback is your place of residence getting?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Parker Gray Historic District
Here are curated reasons residences in 22314 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a while this is the problem.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression — Let's face it: curated places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you deliberating the possibility of selling your end unit townhouse in Parker Gray Historic District? If so, it's advisable to see what properties have sold for in the surrounding neighborhood. Those residences can give a homeowner an idea of the list price for your 2-bedroom 2-baths Transitional-style residence. Connect with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your end unit townhouse's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.