If you don't know me, my name is Nesbitt Realty. 2700 Dartmouth Rd #5 is a delightful condo, but it's not for every buyer.
My goal as a Realtor is to find the great condominium for my buyer client. That might be 2700 Dartmouth Rd #5 but it might be some other condominium in Northern Virginia. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22314.
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Residents at Seminary Walk enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like modest units, you'll love the area around Seminary Walk.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Seminary Walk is natural gas.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.