Andrew is a local real estate professional and works hard everyday in and around condos in Alexandria. 521 N Washington St #101 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular super luxury condominium in 22314 in Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
My hope with this real estate remark is to help you determine yourrequirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. You have a lot of condo options in Alexandria. There are many options to think about. For example:
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Old Town is natural gas.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Homes around 521 N Washington St #101 were built around 1810. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built home?
- How many baths do you need? 521 N Washington St #101 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 521 N Washington St #101 has 1 half baths.
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria
|2 BR||1 Active|
I specialize in military relocation. Andrew's dream is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.