Julie is a full-time real estate agent specializing condominiums in 22314. I believe 501 Slaters Ln #303 is a very interesting condo in 22314 . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
Let's hesitate to decide your concerns so that you can realistically figure out whether buying a $599,999 condo in The City of Alexandria is for you. There are many factors to consider.
Can you afford $599,999? Or is your budget closer to $549,999? If you can afford $649,999, should you pay $649,999?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like small condos, you'll love the neighborhood around Marina Towers.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you like brick homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Marina Towers offer additional benefits from this community..
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Condos At Carlyle Square||1 Active|
|The Jamieson||1 Active|
|Cameron Station||1 Active|
|Marina Towers||1 Active|
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In 22314?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||1 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||3 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.