- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a place with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at The Royalton
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like small condos, you'll love the neighborhood around The Royalton.
- Do you need a garage? One third of the condos in this condo community have a garage.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
I'm a local real estate pro specializing condominiums in The City of Alexandria. 309 Holland Ln #204 is a compelling affordable condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condo needs. Your satisfaction is my target. My objective with this blog post is to help you determine your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example: