There's a lot to like about this condominium in 22314 in Alexandria . But is it the right home for you?
Alan Clerinx's dream in this brief essay is to help you find out your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What are your needs? What are your wants? I'll mention just a few of your many options:
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Seminary Walk is 1,083.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this place is programmable thermostat.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this condo community have a garage.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a place with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Seminary Walk
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In 22314?
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||1 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||4 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||1 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22314 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|The Royalton||3 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Alexandria House||1 Active|
|Seminary Walk||1 Active|
Contact Alan Clerinx today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. I live here. I work here. And, it would be my honor to help you achieve your real estate goals. Alan Clerinx's dream is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.