My name is Andrew Patton.
118 Roberts Ln #200 is a wonderful condominium, but it's not for every buyer.
Contact us today to discuss your needs and wants list. It is my greatest ambition to provide you the highest level of service I can.
My desire in this real estate review is to help you find out your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22314. It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Fort Ellsworth is 1,118.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Fort Ellsworth is s/w changeover.
Before deciding to purchase a condominium, it is important to do your research into both the legal and practical aspects of owning a condominium. As with any home purchase, location, size and price are important. With a condominium you’ll also want to understand the ownership scheme. This type of information is found in the “condo docs” or condominium documents.
The Commonwealth of Virginia requires condo doc disclosure before any purchase contract is finalized. The condo docs will contain detailed information on the ownership and property rights of the condo and its owners. The rules of the homeowners association are generally explained in the condo docs in plain English (and not in legal jargon)? It’s important to read the condo documents to understand the annual maintenance and upkeep fees, as well as to obtain a full understanding of exactly how much control the association have over the regulation of the property?
We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.