- the average number of days on the market is 78.
- the most expensive home on the market is 2181 Jamieson Ave #1410/1411.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 2151 Jamieson #411.
- 2121 Jamieson Ave #705 is currently listed for $425,000.
- What kind of feedback is your residence getting?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What's the average days on market in your place?
Recently Sold At Carlyle Towers
AMAZING WALK-TO-METRO OPPORTUNITY in OLD TOWN!! One of the most ideal layouts for this three bedrooms and two and a half baths in OVER 1700SF in fabulous amenity-rich Carlyle Towers *** Sweeping OPEN VISTAS toward the Masonic Memorial *** ... [Read more]SOLD!
Welcome to Unit #1010 at 2121 Jamieson Avenue in Alexandria, Virginia! Embrace chic city living in this charming 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo located in the prestigious Carlyle Towers East and only blocks from the King Street metro. On trend new ... [Read more]SOLD!
Large, sun-filled condo in the sought after Carlyle Tower community. This unit features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms separated by a large living room, updated kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, and a dining room. The ... [Read more]SOLD!
Condition, location, amenities are unmatched. Bright open floor plan filled with natural light. Fresh paint throughout and hardwoods in main living area. Top of the line stainless Samsung appliances. Kitchen open to dining/living area. ... [Read more]SOLD!
Fabulous popular 2 bedroom 2 bath "F" model! Sun filled condo in sought after Carlyle Towers! This 1,100 sq ft ( does not include sunroom) condo has been updated throughout with easy maintenance Pergo flooring, two suites each with updated ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older condos where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a place of residence without good parking can be slow to sell.