- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Duke Condominium is electric.
- The highest priced condo at Duke Condominium is listed for $750,000. Do you know if 320 S West St #301 is a good value?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 320 S West St #301 is a 2-bedroom condo.
I'm a local Realtor specializing condos in 22314. 320 S West St #301 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $750,000 2-bedroom 2-baths Other-style condominium in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. My hope with this real estate remark is to help you settle yourpriorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? I'll mention just a few of your many options: