There's a lot I like about this condo in 22314 . But is it the right home for you?
My goal in this weblog is to help you organize your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314.
To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- Do you need a garage? One quarter of the condos in this condo community have a garage.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Port Royal Condominium is natural gas.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 801 N Pitt St N #208 is a 0-bedroom condo.
We want what’s best for the client.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||3 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||44 Active|
Our small business gets big results. Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!