- the average number of days on the market is 95.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 310 the Strand #406.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 22 Bakers Walk #105.
- 16 Bakers Walk #104 is currently listed for $1,445,000.
- What's the average days on market in your place?
- Since the day you listed, what condos have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Robinson Landing
MOVE IN NOW! Highly sought after two bedroom + den floorplan with beautiful designer finishes and jaw dropping Potomac River views. Large floor to ceiling windows overlooking the river maximizes stunning views and drenches condo with light. ... [Read more]SOLD!
Corner residence, 3 bedrooms and spacious den, with incredible Owner's Suite with sitting area, 2 huge walk in closets, Owners bath with shower and separate soaking tub! Fantastic river and Park views from the Owner's Suite and living areas. ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but sometimes it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.