Intriguing Condo $595,000 ~ Alexandria VA 22314Here’s some elements about real estate in 22314 in Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 520 John Carlyle St #111 to help measure market value.
The City of Alexandria Facts
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 55 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,351 sqft. Still, 520 John Carlyle St #111 has 931 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $603 . But even so, 520 John Carlyle St #111 is $639 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. In contrast, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 520 John Carlyle St #111 is 14 years old.
Welcome home to this RARE luxury condo in a prime location with many upgrades throughout! It features an impressive two-story open floor plan, gorgeous new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, under cabinet lighting and granite counters. ... [Read more]$595,000 ~ 1 BR ~ 1 BA ~ 1 HB ~ Alexandria Virginia
About The Same Size As 520 John Carlyle St #111?All the properties in this table are about the same living area as 520 John Carlyle St #111. Why compare properties of a similar size to 520 John Carlyle St #111 in Northern Virginia? Not to mention, by comparing similarly sized condos, a home shopper can know the asking price and the real estate market in the NOVA region.
|Falls Church||8 Active|
|Stephens City||3 Active|
|Cross Junction||2 Active|
|Front Royal||2 Active|
|Fort Belvoir||1 Active|
|Clear Brook||1 Active|
How Much Home Can You Get In Alexandria For Around $595,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 520 John Carlyle St #111? The table below shows the sizes of other modest residences now available in Alexandria. All of these homes cost about as much as 520 John Carlyle St #111.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||13 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||10 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||12 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||1 Active|
For Sale In the City of Alexandria With A GarageWould you like a garage? If so, you're probably interested the the table below. The table describes how many residences for sale for roughly $595,000 have a garage in the City of Alexandria.
1 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 931 sqft
Added: 06/25/21, Last Updated: 06/26/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX2000510
Subdivision: Condos At Carlyle Square<!--
List Price: 595000.00-->