Condo at Colecroft
Purchasing real estate in Alexandria like 556 N West St for most people is the most important purchase an individual from 22314 in Alexandria will make in their life. Furthermore, as a local Realtor with extensive real estate knowledge about 22314 in Alexandria, Nesbitt Realty is a buyer's defender who understands the informational and emotional support that buyer clients need when digging up and purchasing a residence in 22314 in Alexandria. Not to mention, there are always risks in 22314 real estate. Conversely, a personable whiz like Nesbitt can help you to manage or avoid many of the problems associated with buying a condo in Alexandria, Virginia.
$489,000 || 2 BR || 2 BA || 0 HB || Alexandria
Come visit our open house this Sunday from 1-4pm! Incredible opportunity for a pristine and updated condo with perfect location just steps to the Metro and everything Old Town/Del Ray has to offer! Ground level unit features 2 beds/2 private ... [Read more]
About The Same Size As 556 N West St In 22314?
All the condos in this table are approximately the same living area as 556 N West St. Why compare properties of a similar size to 556 N West St in 22314? Moreover, by comparing similarly-sized places, a shopper can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in 22314.
Neighborhoods In 22314 With Options Around $489,000
All the communities in this table have homes available which are close to the same living area as 556 N West St. Why identify places like this? Because, by comparing various sections, a home buyer can figure out what is in fact available in 22314.
How Much Does A 849 Sqft} Condo Like 556 N West St Cost In 22314?
What Styles Are Available For A Similar List Price In the City of Alexandria?
Have you thought about what style of home you like? If you want to spend around $489,000 in the City of Alexandria, there are only so many options to choose from. The choices are shown on the chart below.
Our real estate agents appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Thanks for considering us to get the job done.
$489,000 : 556 N West St, Alexandria, VA 22314
2 || Baths:
2 || Half-Baths:
0 || Living Area:
849 || Days On Market:
Alexandria Home Buying Tips
Nesbitt's pro tips of the day for buyers looking at 556 N West St in Alexandria
Don't make any large purchases or open new credit lines when you're shopping for a property. New credit lines and large purchases can distort the buyer client's DTI (debt to income) ratio and can cause a loan approval to be withdrawn. Condos in the City of Alexandria are circa 47 years old. This residence is asking $489,000. Nesbitt Realty is very patient and helpful, and will maintain communication throughout the entire process.
More Listings Comparable To 556 N West St
Nesbitt Realty can assist you, if you would like to view 556 N West St or any of the places below. Not to mention, if needed, Nesbitt can provide details and more information.
- $550,000: 1024 N Utah St #524, Arlington, VA 22201 | Westview At Ballston | Comparables |
- $515,000: 1641 International Dr #315, McLean, VA 22102 | Lillian Court At Tysons | Comparables |
- $469,900: 2905 Saintsbury Plz #211, Fairfax, VA 22031 | Saintsbury Plaza | Comparables |
- $465,000: 11402-M Gate Hill Pl #60, Reston, VA 20194 | Sutton Ridge | Comparables |
- $490,000: 1530 Key Blvd #312, Arlington, VA 22209 | Atrium Condo | Comparables |
- $533,900: 525 N Fayette St #502, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Alexandria | Comparables |
- $519,000: 2220 Fairfax Dr N #105, Arlington, VA 22201 | Park At Courthouse | Comparables |
- $509,900: 4123 36th St S #A1, Arlington, VA 22206 | Fairlington Glen | Comparables |
- $467,000: 1300 Army Navy Dr #423, Arlington, VA 22202 | Horizon House | Comparables |
- $515,000: 1600 Spring Gate #2307, McLean, VA 22102 | Gates of McLean | Comparables |
See more in Recent Listings
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?
We're an award-winning brokerage with a giant Internet footprint. Moreover, Nesbitt Realty offers a home buyer's rebate that saves you money when you buy real estate in 22314. If you have questions about 556 N West St, or the real estate market in Alexandria, contact Nesbitt Realty