Surprising Residence $250,000 // Alexandria VA 22314It’s a good idea to learn all you can about condos in the 22314 area if you’re considering buying a property similar to 922 S Washington St #109.
The Alexandria Area Reasons
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 57 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,521 sqft. But even so, 922 S Washington St #109 has 632 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $401 . But, 922 S Washington St #109 is $396 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 922 S Washington St #109 is 80 years old.
INVESTOR ALERT! Currently rented and a new, two year lease begins in September. Great opportunity to buy now and have someone else pay your mortgage. Wonderful location for this one bedroom with new bath and updated kitchen. Large storage ... [Read more]$250,000 // 1 BR // 1 BA // 0 HB // 632 SQFT // 922 S Washington St #109 Alexandria 22314 VA // Bearings South //
About The Same Size As 922 S Washington St #109?All the condos in this table are close to the same living area as 922 S Washington St #109. Why compare properties of a similar size to 922 S Washington St #109 in Northern Virginia? On the other hand, by comparing similarly sized condos, a shopper can fully comprehend the asking price and the real estate market in the area near and inside the Beltway.
|Falls Church||19 Active|
|Front Royal||12 Active|
|Cross Junction||3 Active|
|Manassas Park||2 Active|
|Fort Valley||1 Active|
|Fulks Run||1 Active|
|New Market||1 Active|
|Chester Gap||1 Active|