- the average number of days on the market is 3.
- the most expensive home on the market is 712 N Henry St.
- the least expensive townhouse on the market is 712 N Henry St.
- 712 N Henry St is currently listed for $925,000.
- Is your property listed on your local multiple listing service?
- What's the average days on market in your community?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Braddock Lofts
Enjoy the best of Old Town Alexandria urban living with this New York loft style all-brick townhouse, conveniently located only two blocks from Braddock Road Metro Station. Walk or bike to everything Old Town has to offer, including stores, ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Parking -- A difficult driveway or a place of residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor -- The majority of townhouses have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.