Of course, you can find an entry-level property in Alexandria in Northern Virginia. But there are only a limited number of entry-level homes in 22314.
Perhaps one of them is the right condo for you. If it's not 1100 Quaker Hill Dr #305
, then it might be one of the properties listed below. To take a closer look at this 963 sqft condo, talk to Julie Nesbitt
. She is an expert on real estate for sale in The City of Alexandria.
Julie can help you find an entry-level property in Alexandria
1100 Quaker Hill Dr #305 is located in the Alexandria area of Northern VA. Here are a few basic datas for property seekers who are looking at this area to dream about.
Of course, Julie Nesbitt
is a market savvy real estate agent who figure outs entry-level property in Alexandria real estate. Ask Julie Nesbitt
for insight on what these facts mean for you:
The Alexandria Area Basics
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 51 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,547 sqft. On the other hand, 1100 Quaker Hill Dr #305 has 963 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $408
. However, 1100 Quaker Hill Dr #305 is $322 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 1100 Quaker Hill Dr #305 is 30 years old.
Indeed, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. However, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 08/12/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate info from the Alexandria area or for information about residences not unlike 1100 Quaker Hill Dr #305.
is available, if you would like to learn more about an entry-level property in Alexandria comparable to any of the places below. 1100 Quaker Hill Dr #305 is an entry-level property in Alexandria.
$310,000 -|- 2 BR -|- 2 BA -|- 0 HB -|- 963 SQFT -|- 1100 Quaker Hill Dr #305 Alexandria 22314
-|- Quaker Hill Cond
Other Options for purchasers seeking an entry-level property in Alexandria
- $359,900: 6041 Terrapin Pl, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Sycamores At van Dorn | Comparables |
- $285,000: 6903 Victoria Dr #D, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Manchester Lakes | Comparables |
- $271,000: 9722 Holmes Pl #203, Manassas Park, VA 20111 | The Reserve Condominiums | Comparables |
- $349,900: 7256 Glen Hollow Ct #1, Annandale, VA 22003 | Glen Hollow | Comparables |
- $350,000: 807 N Howard St #111, Alexandria, VA 22304 | The Plaza | Comparables |
- $264,999: 8144 Bayonet, Manassas, VA 20109 | Bull Run Condo | Comparables |
- $292,500: 1808 Old Meadow Rd #1210, McLean, VA 22102 | Encore of McLean | Comparables |
- $355,000: 3709 S George Mason #702, Baileys Crossroads, VA 22041 | Skyline House | Comparables |
- $339,900: 3705 S George Mason Dr #406s, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Skyline Plaza | Comparables |
- $347,000: 1220 N Meade St #1, Arlington, VA 22209 | Rosslyn Heights | Comparables |
See more in Recent Listings
Contact Julie Nesbitt
for a complete list of entry-level property in Alexandria real estate Listed.
Modest Home For $310,000 in 22314
How Much Is A 2-BR 2 BA Condo In 22314 in Alexandria?
Julie Nesbitt can help.
appreciates the opportunity to be of service and can help you Compare the dream entry-level property in Alexandria for you.
The number of U.S. households is expected to rise 10 to 15 percent over the next decade. Hence, Julie Nesbitt advises, "The increase in U.S. households will create continued high demand for housing, which will of course affect the price of real estate in Alexandria."