- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you need a handicap accessible dwelling? Do you like steps?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Old Town is 2,033.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this enclave is forced air.
Do you know Andrew Patton? 515 N Washington St #105 is a delightful condo, but it's not for every buyer. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. How many bathrooms do you need? 515 N Washington St #105 has 2. What about half-baths? 515 N Washington St #105 has 0.