- the average number of days on the market is 101.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 5 Pioneer Mill #401.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 22 Bakers Walk #105.
- 16 Bakers Walk #104 is currently listed for $1,395,000.
- Is the price right?
- What kind of feedback is your place of residence getting?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Robinson Landing
Like-new townhouse in the amazing new Old Town community of Robinson Landing. Bright, open views from all windows stream sunlight throughout the house. Fresh, modern design invites new beginnings, uncluttered thinking and effortless living. Multiple indoor and outdoor rooms create your choice of living options with 3 bedrooms, a private office, a top floor rec room, a roof deck with outdoor kitchen and the open plan kitchen/dining/living area with additional outdoor deck. Located along Old Town's vibrant waterfront and just 2 blocks to the shops and restaurants of King Street, Robinson Landing offers concierge service, 24-hour on-site staff, fitness center, yoga studio, pet grooming spa, bicycle storage and workshop, elegant amenity building lobby, game room and resident lounge with Potomac River views. Work out in the Robinson Landing gym while looking over the Potomac River, then grab a coffee or juice at the cafe located on the promenade in front of the building. Take a stroll along the waterfront, dine on the pier or enjoy a multitude of activities available in Old Town. Convenient to Reagan National Airport, Amazon's HQ2, Capitol Hill, the White House and all metro D.C. has to offer. SOLD!
- First Impression -- Let's face it: a number of homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location -- Every location has a buyer, but on rare occasions it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Odor -- Many residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.