Do you have a condo in 22314 that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Abingdon Row:
- the average number of days on the market is 3.
- the most expensive home on the market is 1023 N Royal #117.
- the least expensive property on the market is 1023 N Royal #117.
- 1023 N Royal #117 is currently listed for $1,100,000.
For several sellers, a home that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Abingdon Row
See more in Recently Sold At Abingdon Row
Here are a few reasons residences similar to 1023 N Royal #117 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Parking -- A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Unreasonable price -- The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and again this is the problem.
These are problems we've seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your condo in Abingdon Row? If so, it's advisable to know what properties near your home have recently sold for. Sold condos can give a condo seller an idea what the seller's own condo will fetch. Connect with Julie Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Julie Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We'd love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.