- the average number of days on the market is 103.
- the most expensive property on the market is 8911 Georgetown Pike.
- the least expensive property on the market is 80 Quicksburg Mill Ln.
- 623 Second St is currently listed for $1,534,900.
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is the price right?
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Here are various reasons end unit townhouses similar to 623 Second St in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- First Impression -- Let's face it: a few residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Parking -- A difficult driveway or an end unit townhouse without good parking can be slow to sell.