Do you have a property similar to 610 N West St #405 in Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Colecroft Station Condominium:
- the average number of days on the market is 6.
- the most expensive home on the market is 610 N West St #405.
- the least expensive home on the market is 610 N West St #405.
- 610 N West St #405 is currently listed for $499,900.
If your residence has been advertised for sale for months with little activity, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your enclave?
- What kind of feedback is your place getting?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Colecroft Station Condominium
See more in Recently Sold At Colecroft Station Condominium
Here are various reasons homes will sometimes have no action:
- Parking -- A difficult driveway or a property without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression -- Let's face it: a few condos are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price -- The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we've seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your condo in Colecroft Station Condominium? If so, it's advisable to really consider what condos have sold at Colecroft Station Condominium in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. That can give a property seller a starting point for determining your $499,900 2-bedroom 2-baths home's value. Email Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Alan Clerinx can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We're here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals!