Alexandria Area Real Estate Bits of InformationSo, is 400 Madison St #801 the dream condo for you? Maybe. Are you trying to find a $810,000 place in 22314 in the City of Alexandria? Can you afford $810,000? Is it actually worth $825,000 or $775,000? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,990 on this home purchase? To learn a bit more about this residence, talk to buyers agent Monika Ortiz. She can guide you with any residence $810,000 2-bedroom in Alexandria, Virginia.
An amazing 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath is a rare find with attention to every detail providing a place for you to enjoy modern-day comfort. Entertain on your private 49 ft. balcony with your grill. Parks and trails, including the 18-mile Mt. Vernon ... [Read more]$810,000 || 2 BR || 2 BA || 0 HB || 1,298 SQFT || 400 Madison St #801 Alexandria 22314 VA || Alexandria House || What Can I Obtain In Alexandria For $800,000?
Neighborhoods In Alexandria With Similarly Sized HomesAll the communities in this table have residences advertised for sale which are about the same living area as 400 Madison St #801. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing a number of places, a home shopper can understand what is in point of fact available in Alexandria. How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how.
How Much Does A Modest Residence Not Unlike 400 Madison St #801 Cost In 22314 in the City of Alexandria?
What Styles Are Available For A Similar List Price In 22314?Have you thought about what style of home you like? If you want to spend around $810,000 in 22314, there are only so many choices to choose from. The choices are shown on the chart above. 400 Madison St #801, Alexandria VA 22314 || $810,000 400 Madison St #801, Alexandria VA 22314 || $810,000
Alexandria Home Buying Tips
Monika's helpful information of the day for buyers looking at 400 Madison St #801 in AlexandriaA home is still considered a great investment. However, the most important role of a home is to be a comfortable, safe place where you want to live. In Alexandria House, places are typically 47 years old. 400 Madison St #801 Alexandria VA 22314 is about 47 years old. This residence has 1,298 sqft of above grade living area. It's advertised for $810,000. It's best to rely on a local whiz like Monika Ortiz to seek places. Ad hoc searches without professional assistance rarely return dream results.
Compare 400 Madison St #801 ToMonika Ortiz can assist you, if you would like to tour 400 Madison St #801 or any of the condos below. In addition, if needed, Monika can provide details and more information.
- $769,380: 4154 Red Mulberry Dr, Fairfax, VA 22033 | Park At Fair Oaks | Comparables |
- $850,000: 1200 Crystal Dr #1212, Arlington, VA 22202 | Waterford House | Comparables |
- $773,000: 3800 Lee Hwy #306, Arlington, VA 22207 | 38 Place | Comparables |
- $849,900: 635 Slaters Ln #107, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town North | Comparables |
- $789,000: 1023 N Royal St #315, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Abingdon Row | Comparables |
- $825,000: 502 W Broad St #410, Falls Church, VA 22046 | Broadway Condominium | Comparables |
- $750,000: 11990 Market St #1013, Reston, VA 20190 | Midtown At Reston Town Center | Comparables |
- $759,900: 801 N Fairfax St #414, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town North | Comparables |
- $850,000: 1610 N Queen St #236, Arlington, VA 22209 | Gaslight Square | Comparables |
- $799,000: 2001 15th St N #1509, Arlington, VA 22201 | Odyssey | Comparables |