Do you have a residence that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Burgundy Farm:
- the average number of days on the market is 3.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 3609 Lakota Rd.
- the least expensive home on the market is 3609 Lakota Rd.
- 3609 Lakota Rd is currently listed for $698,700.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a remarkable Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what properties have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What kind of feedback is your detached home getting?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Burgundy Farm
See more in Focus
Here are some reasons detached homes in Alexandria, Virginia will sometimes have little activity:
- Decor -- Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older detached homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- First Impression -- Let's face it: various homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location -- Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we've seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your detached home in Burgundy Farm? If so, it's recommended to contemplate what detached homes not far from your home have recently sold for. Sold detached homes can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own detached home will fetch. Email Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to showcase to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
No posts found.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.