We are property managers serving Northern Virginia. Continue reading "Our Family Operation Truly Handles Rentals"
Investing in your own home is an exciting milestone, and it's likely the biggest purchase you'll ever make. So don’t jump into it without doing your homework. Please rely on a professional like Alan Clerinx to help. Continue reading "Does Nesbitt Realty Offer A Down-Payment Assistance For Military Buyers Of $2,293 On 2055 26th St S #5-103 Arlington VA 22206?"
Do you want to learn more about real estate in Northern Virginia?If you don't know the the City of Alexandria real estate market should you worry about purchasing a residence like 1019 Vernon St in Alexandria, Virginia? Besides, you might find problems with the property after closing. But, Nesbitt Realty can order a home inspection to reveal most potential problems. In addition, there are always pitfalls in The City of Alexandria real estate. Above all, an extremely competent real estate pro like Nesbitt is able to aid you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying a home in The City of Alexandria. Continue reading "1019 Vernon St, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
Do you want to learn more about real estate in Northern Virginia?Here’s some s about real estate in 22314 in Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 711 Arch Hall Ln to help measure market value.
The 22314 Area Secrets
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 142 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,537 sqft. However, 711 Arch Hall Ln has 2,726 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $386 . But even so, 711 Arch Hall Ln is $399 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Above all, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $4,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 711 Arch Hall Ln is 23 years old.
What Type Of Residence Can I Obtain In Vienna, Virginia For $500,000?So, is 2726 Gallows Rd #1416 the residence for you? It could be. Conversely, you have to ask yourself these questions. Are you trying to find a $519,900 2-bedroom residence in 22180 in Vienna? Can you afford $519,900? Is it actually worth $550,000 or $500,000? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $2,654 on this real estate purchase? To take a closer look at this Contemporary penthouse, contact Julie Nesbitt. She is an expert on real estate for sale in 22180 in Vienna. Continue reading "2726 Gallows Rd #1416, Vienna VA 22180 Listed"
We all love saving money. But at Nesbitt Realty we love saving money for our clients! Every day we work hard to achieve our client's real estate dreams. Julie Nesbitt is a full-time agent dedicated to serving your needs. Every day, Julie Nesbitt works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "Why Not Save $797 When You Purchase Real Estate At 501 Slaters Ln #112 Alexandria VA?"
Valuable Considerations About Listings Advertised For Sale In Fairfax CountyIf you are searching for detached homes like 8506 Wagon Wheel Rd, Nesbitt Realty can help. We constantly update our image library to current with the latest real estate developments in 22309. Indeed, you could be impressed by what this detached home has to offer. Continue reading "8506 Wagon Wheel Rd, Alexandria VA 22309 Listed"
This property at 1913 Duffield Ln Alexandria has been on the market for 13 days and they are currently asking $785,000. Continue reading "$785,000 : Open House : 1913 Duffield Ln Alexandria Virginia 22307"
$599,500 Residence ⁘ Springfield VA 22153Let Monika Ortiz know if you're looking at choice places in Springfield. 8447 Great Lake Ln is an example of this colonial community in 22153. This residence on the market at 8447 Great Lake Ln now might be something to contemplate. What is more, many property hunters could be astonished by what this home can provide. Continue reading "8447 Great Lake Ln, Springfield Real Estate Update"
Attention: in Arlington County Virginia 22201 // $885,900It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re contemplating buying a new place such as 1133 N Taylor St.
Real Estate Basics About The Arlington Area
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 41 years. 1133 N Taylor St is 38 years old.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $531 . But even so, 1133 N Taylor St is $513 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 97 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,640 sqft. Still, 1133 N Taylor St has 1,728 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?