How Much Do Late 20th-Century 3-Bedroom Homes Cost At Carlyle Towers in Alexandria?Price is the biggest limiter for most buyers. 2181 Jamieson Ave #808-809 Alexandria VA 22314 is in Carlyle Towers and the 22314 Zip code and is currently on the market for $1,025,000. This home has 2,425 sqft of above grade living area. If you're checking out your choices in Alexandria, Virginia and your property buying budget is close to $1,050,000, you may want to email Will Nesbitt about what's available in the Alexandria area. Continue reading "2181 Jamieson Ave #808-809, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
How Much Is A $415,875 1-bedroom contemporary-style Condo In 22314 in Alexandria?
How Much Does A Small Condo Like 2121 Jamieson Ave #510 Cost In 22314 in Alexandria?Andrew Patton tells us that --- depending upon your pre-approved price limit --- you may want to mull over 2121 Jamieson Ave #510, Alexandria VA which is available for $415,875. On the other hand, the average living area of properties in the City of Alexandria is 1,444 sqft. Continue reading "2121 Jamieson Ave #510, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
How Much Do Residences Cost At Carlyle Towers in 22314 in Alexandria?Well ... is 2181 Jamieson Ave #1610 the ideal condo for you? Perhaps. To answer that with confidence, Stuart Nesbitt has to know the answer to a number of questions. Are you looking for a 2-bedroom 2-baths condo in The City of Alexandria? Are you searching for a $649,500 2-bedroom property in 22314 in the City of Alexandria? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? Can you afford $649,500? Is it actually worth $680,000 or $620,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $3,725 on this purchase? To view this $649,500 2-bedroom 2-baths Transitional, Traditional-style condo, contact a buyers agent similar to Stuart Nesbitt. He is the ace on real estate in 22314. Continue reading "2181 Jamieson Ave #1610, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Conspicuous Condo $610,000 ⁞ Alexandria VA 22314So, is 2151 Jamieson Ave #1001 the great residence for you? It could be. But, you have to ask yourself these questions. Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? Are you shopping for a $610,000 property in 22314 in Alexandria? Can you afford $610,000? Is it actually worth $640,500 or $579,500? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $3,398 on this next residence? Indeed, building equity in your home in the Alexandria area is a ready-made savings plan. Continue reading "2151 Jamieson Ave #1001, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
One-of-a-kind Penthouse $875,000 ⁙ Alexandria VA 22314Connect with us to learn more about 2121 Jamieson Ave #804 in Alexandria, Virginia. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
Real Estate Things About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 43 years. 2121 Jamieson Ave #804 is 25 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $396 . Still, 2121 Jamieson Ave #804 is $501 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 100 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,489 sqft. Conversely, 2121 Jamieson Ave #804 has 1,745 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
How about a rebate on your home purchase in 22314? Our credit to home hunters is our way of thanking you for choosing our small operation. Stuart Nesbitt is eager to help you realize your real estate goals. We appreciate real estate in Alexandria and all over the City of Alexandria Virginia. Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Save You $3,480 On Your Choice 2-Bedroom Residence At Carlyle Towers"
You might be wondering if we have experience managing properties like 2151 Jamieson Ave #1604. Continue reading "Our Brokerage Focuses On Rentals In Northern Virginia"
Continue reading "Virtual Tour Of Real Estate For Rent At And Around Carlyle Towers"
Alexandria Virginia Listed |-| $584,900We really like the real estate purchase opportunities in 22314 in Alexandria especially at 2181 Jamieson Ave #508. Here's some basic specifics.
Real Estate Points About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 2181 Jamieson Ave #508 is 20 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $422 . Above all, 2181 Jamieson Ave #508 is $597 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 86 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,506 sqft. Above all, 2181 Jamieson Ave #508 has 980 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?