$700,000 On The Market At 5213 Noyes Ct In Fairfax County
Here’s some details about real estate in 22032. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 5213 Noyes Ct to help measure market value.
The Fairfax Area Matters
- The average days on market in the Fairfax area is 133 days.
- The average living area in the Fairfax area is 2,195 sqft. But even so, 5213 Noyes Ct has 1,200 sqft of living area.
- The Fairfax Area has an average price per square foot of $403
. Nevertheless, 5213 Noyes Ct is $583 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Fairfax area?
- 3801 Morningside Dr is the least expensive home in the Fairfax area. 3801 Morningside Dr is listed for $3,700. Above all, 12523 Braddock Rd is the highest-priced home in the Fairfax area. 12523 Braddock Rd is asking $3,493,000.
- The median age of homes in the Fairfax area is 29 years. 5213 Noyes Ct is 52 years old.
On the other hand, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. However, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 11/29/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the Fairfax area or for information about detached homes similar to 5213 Noyes Ct.
Continue reading "5213 Noyes Ct, Fairfax VA 22032 Advertised For Sale"