How Much Do $975,000 Detached Homes Cost At Parklawn in 22312 in Fairfax County?
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about detached homes in the Alexandria, Virginia area if you’re thinking about buying a detached home like 4205 Muir Pl.
Real Estate Aspects About The 22312 Area
418 N Armistead St #103
- The median age of homes in the 22312 area is 55 years. 4205 Muir Pl is 14 years old.
- The 22312 Area has an average price per square foot of $318
. Above all, 4205 Muir Pl is $240 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22312 area is 186 days.
- The average living area in the 22312 area is 1,669 sqft. Conversely, 4205 Muir Pl has 4,056 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22312 area?
is the least expensive
home in the 22312 area. 418 N Armistead St #103
is listed for $1,750. Nevertheless, 4900 Birch Ln
is the highest-priced
home in the 22312 area. 4900 Birch Ln
is asking $2,000,000.
Moreover, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Still, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 03/30/2023, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty for the latest real estate data from the 22312 area or for information about homes similar to 4205 Muir Pl.
Continue reading "4205 Muir Pl, Alexandria VA 22312 For Sale"
4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1170
Added: 04/04/20, Last Updated: 04/10/2020
Property Type: Detached Home for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX1121560
Are you dreaming about coughing up $2,500 for a 4-bedroom 2-baths raised ranch/ramblers-style rental in 22312 in Alexandria?
Continue reading "Suggestions For Renters Looking At 22312 In Alexandria VA"