Buying your own home is an exciting milestone, and it's likely the biggest purchase you'll ever make. So don’t jump into it without doing your homework. Nesbitt Realty is here to assist. Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Loves To Help With Military Housing Needs In The City Of Alexandria"
Reflecting on Homes At Port Royal Condominium? Dream about This Condo.Alan Clerinx works real estate all over this area but has special expertise in 22314 and residences such as 801 N Pitt St #1708. Looking at these pics and prices from the City of Alexandria, it's easy to see why this is one of our favorite communities in Alexandria, Virginia. Furthermore, many home hunters will be amazed by what this place has for the right buyer. Continue reading "801 N Pitt St #1708, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
One-Of-A-Kind Place $650,000 ↔ Alexandria VA 22314So, is 801 N Pitt St #1503 the place of residence for you? Frankly, Alan Clerinx really doesn't know. That is, unless you answer a series of questions. Can you afford $650,000? Is it actually worth $701,000 or $599,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $3,730 on this purchase? Are you searching for a mid 20th-century home in The City of Alexandria? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? Connect with Alan Clerinx today to discuss your needs and wants list. Continue reading "801 N Pitt St #1503, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"
Learn More About Listings For Sale In The Alexandria AreaPurchasing real estate in Alexandria like 801 N Pitt St #709 for many people is the most complex financial matter an individual from 22314 in the City of Alexandria will ever make. Actually, as a talented real estate pro, Andrew Patton will be a strong defender who realizes the data and the emotional support most home buyers want while locating and buying a $324,700 1-bedroom 1-baths residence in 22314. On the other hand, there are other pitfalls which can be challenging to overcome. But, a real estate professional like Andrew can manage and overcome risks associated with buying a condo in Alexandria. Continue reading "801 N Pitt St #709, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Shopping for a condo in Alexandria? I am the expert on condominium-homes in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "This 1 Bedroom Condo At Port Royal Condominium Caught My Eye"
Call Julie Nesbitt to learn more from a terrific specialist on Alexandria real estate. If you are seeking a mid 20th-century budget property in Alexandria, your options might be limited right now. 801 N Pitt St #801 might be the best selection for you, but we have various more recommendations below. Continue reading "Surprising Tips For Home Shoppers Searching For A Budget Property In Alexandria"
Newly Listed At in The City of Alexandria Virginia 22314 - $197,000If you're considering a home like 801 N Pitt St #211, then this can a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22314 in Alexandria area.
Real Estate Secrets About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 801 N Pitt St #211 is 56 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $422 . But, 801 N Pitt St #211 is $513 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 64 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,484 sqft. On the other hand, 801 N Pitt St #211 has 384 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
Helpful Data for 22314 in Alexandria Condo Buyers Considering Northern Virginia?The City of Alexandria is a good area to consider 1 bedroom condos such as 801 N Pitt St #1004 for about $350,000. We'd love to help you find your next home. Contact us if any of these unit/flat homes like 801 N Pitt St #1004 interest you. Besides, even if you are not surprised by what this condo can provide, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "801 N Pitt St #1004, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"
Look at what was recently listed for rent in 22314 in Alexandria. Continue reading "Rental Opportunities In Alexandria"
Check Out in Northern Virginia 22314 :: $300,000If you're considering a home like 801 N Pitt St #705, then this might a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the 22314 area.
The 22314 Area Data
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 91 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,539 sqft. Still, 801 N Pitt St #705 has 787 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $458 . But even so, 801 N Pitt St #705 is $380 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. But, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 39 years. 801 N Pitt St #705 is 56 years old.