What is more, real estate has proven to have a long-term, stable growth in value. If you are shopping for an unique 2 bedroom penthouse for approximately $600,000, your choices might be limited right now. 525 N Fayette St #618
might be the best option for you, but we have some more proposals below.
Continue reading "Are You Shopping For A 2 Bedroom Penthouse For Approximately $600,000?"
Some Secrets About Penthouses Advertised For Sale In The City of Alexandria
Do you know all there is to know about 525 N Fayette St #618?
The 22314 Area Secrets
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 82 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,417 sqft. But, 525 N Fayette St #618 has 1,093 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $572
. However, 525 N Fayette St #618 is $572 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Above all, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 525 N Fayette St #618 is 13 years old.
What is more, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But even so, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/19/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Andrew Patton for the latest real estate information from the 22314 area or for information about properties like 525 N Fayette St #618.
Continue reading "525 N Fayette St #618, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Are you pondering obtaining a 1-BR condominium in the City of Alexandria?
Continue reading "Where Is The Monarch?"
The expectation of Nesbitt Realty is to be the best real estate agent possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. I like 1111 Oronoco St #429. This condo at The Monarch in The City of Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Continue reading "The Most Important Feature When Spending $408,000 In Alexandria, Virginia?"
Are you shopping for a condominium-homes in 22314? I understand 1-bedroom condos in Alexandria.
Continue reading "How Much Do 1-BR Condos Cost At The Monarch In 22314?"