$2,595,000 :: Alexandria Virginia 22314
Do you know all there is to know about 1011 N Washington St?
Real Estate Reasons About The 22314 Area
1804 W Abingdon Dr #102
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 38 years. 1011 N Washington St is 17 years old.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $577
. On the other hand, 1011 N Washington St is $577 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 100 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,442 sqft. Conversely, 1011 N Washington St has 4,500 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
is the least expensive
home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102
is listed for $1,700. But, 5 Pioneer Mill #401
is the highest-priced
home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401
is asking $4,695,000.
In addition, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. However, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 09/06/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Andrew Patton for the latest real estate data from the 22314 area or for information about places comparable to 1011 N Washington St.
Continue reading "1011 N Washington St, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
Nesbitt Realty is a full-time real estate professional specializing condominiums in Alexandria, Virginia. 1201 N Royal St #602 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular 2-bedroom unit in 22314 in Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
Continue reading "Have You Prioritized Your Needs On A 2-BR 3 BA Home In The City Of Alexandria?"
Is your property purchasing budget around $2,595,000? Are you thinking about a home with a garage in 22314?
Continue reading "Do Others Like 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 2.205 At Robinson Landing Have A Garage?"