Condo at Courthouse HillAre you shopping for a residence like 2310 14th St N #207 in Arlington County? This intriguing condo available at 2310 14th St N #207 is the great choice for someone. Indeed, even if you are not impressed by what this place of residence can provide, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "2310 14th St N #207, Arlington Real Estate Update"
Looking for a $2,100 2-bedroom 1-baths Contemporary-style rental?Continue reading "Rental Property At 22204: Pics And Prices"
Buying a home is an exciting milestone, and it's likely the biggest purchase you'll ever make. So don’t jump into it without doing your homework. Please rely on a professional like Stuart Nesbitt to help. Continue reading "Military Home Buyer Credit For A Residence In 22206 In Arlington"
2-BR 2 BA Properties That Have Sold At Place OneWhat is your home at Place One in 22304 actually worth? Julie Nesbitt can help you find the market value of your home in the City of Alexandria for free. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your dwelling at Place One? If so, it's intelligent to think about what homes have sold for in the local enclave. Those residences can give a seller an idea of the list price for the property. Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more about her plan to market your home. She is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your residence's market value.
Did you know that in at Place One:Continue reading "Julie Nesbitt Can Sell Your Residences At Place One"
Has the time come to own an a home? Great! Please rely on a great ace like Alan Clerinx to help. Continue reading "Facts About Ask About Our Military Home Buyer Rebate In Fairfax County"
Millennial Condo ~ McLean VA 221011450 Emerson #G04-4 is located in the McLean area of the area near and inside the Beltway. Here are a few tidbits for buyer clients who are looking at this area to contemplate.
Real Estate Reasons About The 22101 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22101 area is 12 years. 1450 Emerson #G04-4 is 17 years old.
- The 22101 Area has an average price per square foot of $757 . But, 1450 Emerson #G04-4 is $748 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22101 area is 132 days.
- The average living area in the 22101 area is 5,213 sqft. Still, 1450 Emerson #G04-4 has 1,598 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22101 area?
Scrutinize Lakeside Plaza to see everything advertised for sale at Lakeside Plaza. Continue reading "Virtual Tour Of Real Estate At Lakeside Plaza"
Important Real Estate Points About 8116 Kingsway #277 in Springfield
1,120 Sqft Home For $346,200 in 22152 in Fairfax County8116 Kingsway #277, Springfield VA was recently listed for sale and is listed for $346,200. For this reason, you may want to mull over this residence (depending upon your budget). But, consider that the average living area of homes in Fairfax County is 2,394. Continue reading "8116 Kingsway #277, Springfield VA 22152 Listed"
How Much Is A Choice Home In 22202?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about homes in the 22202 in Arlington County area if you’re considering buying a dwelling comparable to 1805 Crystal Dr #710s.
Arlington County Details
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 94 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,635 sqft. Conversely, 1805 Crystal Dr #710s has 993 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $609 . Nevertheless, 1805 Crystal Dr #710s is $604 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #1209 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1209 is listed for $68,000. But even so, 1111 19th St N #2901 is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 1111 19th St N #2901 is asking $7,950,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 39 years. 1805 Crystal Dr #710s is 38 years old.