21st-Century Home $950,000 /// Alexandria VA 22314
If you’re thinking about dwellings to purchase in The City of Alexandria we’ve collected some facts for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a condo like 2050 Jamieson Ave #1215.
The City of Alexandria Matters
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 52 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,403 sqft. Conversely, 2050 Jamieson Ave #1215 has 1,941 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $541
. On the other hand, 2050 Jamieson Ave #1215 is $489 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 5075 Polk Ave is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5075 Polk Ave is asking $3,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 46 years. 2050 Jamieson Ave #1215 is 13 years old.
Further, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Above all, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/10/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty for the latest real estate info from the City of Alexandria about condos not unlike 2050 Jamieson Ave #1215.
Continue reading "2050 Jamieson Ave #1215, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Your Nesbitt Realty real estate agent wants to save you money, but we also want to see you get the ideal condo for your money. Ask Alan Clerinx
for more information.
Alan Clerinx can save you money on your real estate purchase at Alexandria House or anywhere in Northern VA. Tell us your needs and wants and we'll shop your best choice of purchase of real estate possible.
Continue reading "Would You Like To Save $5,754 When You Buy At Alexandria House?"
Are you ready to own a home? Fantastic! You can count on a terrific ace like Julie Nesbitt to assist.
Continue reading "Service-Member Buyer Rebate Of $5,896 On A Conspicuous Condo"
Rare Carlyle Model Town-home in the heart of Potomac Greens! 3 bedrooms, 3 Full & 1/2 bath, Library/den with French doors. Top level family room & deck, 2-car garage. Property boasts a large Living room & Dining room with Hardwood floors … [Read more]
$965,000 — 3 bed — 3 bath — 1 half-bath — Alexandria VA
Continue reading "Enchanting $965,000 — 1719 Potomac Greens Dr Alexandria VA 22314"
IMAGINE WAKING UP TO A VIEW OF THE POTOMAC EACH MORNING IN YOUR EXQUISITE FOUR LEVEL TOWNHOME! NOTHING CAN BEAT THIS LOCATION WITH HARRIS TEETER, TRADER JOE’S, SHOPPING, DINING, FITNESS, TENNIS COURTS, DOG PARKS AND THE METRO ALL WITHIN BLOCKS … [Read more]
$999,999 — 3 BR — 3 BA — 1 HB — Alexandria, Virginia
Continue reading "1105 N Royal St Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale — $999,999"
This is truly one-of-a-kind: a 3-year-old townhome, loaded with upgrades, convenient to everywhere, in a boutique Alexandria community! Still under builder’s 10-year warranty, this 4-story townhome is impeccably maintained and bathes in … [Read more]
$955,000 // 3 BR // 4 BA // 1 HB // Alexandria 22314
Continue reading "926 Slaters Ln Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market // $955,000"