Do you want to learn more about real estate in Northern Virginia?If you're considering a condo like 2050 Jamieson Ave #1216, then this may a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22314 in Alexandria area.
Real Estate Things About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 2050 Jamieson Ave #1216 is 13 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $431 . However, 2050 Jamieson Ave #1216 is $502 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 47 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,570 sqft. However, 2050 Jamieson Ave #1216 has 1,592 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
Nesbitt Realty rebates a portion of our commission to our clients. That way you can save money AND work with a small family-run business. Why not save money on your home purchase? You have a lot of selections so we genuinely appreciate you reflecting on the thought of us for your real estate needs. If you have questions, Alan Clerinx can help. Continue reading "Get $4,804 Back On Your Next Home At Carlyle Towers Condominium"
21st-Century Home $950,000 /// Alexandria VA 22314If you’re thinking about dwellings to purchase in The City of Alexandria we’ve collected some facts for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a condo like 2050 Jamieson Ave #1215.
The City of Alexandria Matters
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 52 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,403 sqft. Conversely, 2050 Jamieson Ave #1215 has 1,941 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $541 . On the other hand, 2050 Jamieson Ave #1215 is $489 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 5075 Polk Ave is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5075 Polk Ave is asking $3,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 46 years. 2050 Jamieson Ave #1215 is 13 years old.
Contact Nesbitt Realty to learn more from your pro on 22314 in Alexandria real estate. If you are chasing a newer newer 3 bedroom property for around $850,000, your selections might be limited right now. 918 Slaters Ln might be the best option for you, but we have several more suggestions below. Continue reading "Are You Trying To Find A Newer 3 Bedroom Property For Around $850,000?"
Are you dreaming about buying real estate with a garage in 22314? Contact Alan Clerinx. Alan Clerinx is Realtor that can help. Continue reading "How Much Do Townhouses With A Garage Cost At Watergate Of Alexandria In Alexandria, Virginia?"
Take a peek at these rentals in Alexandria. Continue reading "Find A Rental With About 800 Sqft Of Living Area"
Recently Sold End Unit Townhouses In 22314 in the City of AlexandriaWhat’s your home in the City of Alexandria at Powhatan At Potomac Yard in truth worth? Andrew Patton can help you find the market value of your residence in 22314 for free. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your home at Powhatan At Potomac Yard? If so, it's wise to see what places beside your home are asking and what has recently sold. Moreover, sold homes can give an end unit townhouse seller an idea what the seller's own end unit townhouse will fetch. Phone Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. Andrew can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how he plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in in the Alexandria Area at Powhatan At Potomac Yard:Continue reading "About Selling Your End Unit Townhouse At Powhatan At Potomac Yard In 22314"
Getting a home is an exciting milestone, and it's likely the biggest purchase you'll ever make. So don’t jump into it without doing your homework. You can count on a bright specialist like Stuart Nesbitt to help. Continue reading "Service-Member Buyer Rebate For A Home"
Julie Nesbitt assists property hunters discover homes in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Julie Nesbitt's suggested home is at 2050 Jamieson Ave #1113 Alexandria VA. The first on the line-up is a 2-bedroom dwelling at The Jamieson in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "Value Comparison At The Jamieson"