7414 Gadsby Sq, Alexandria Real Estate Update
How Much Is A $540,000 Place In Alexandria?Acquiring a home comparable to 7414 Gadsby Sq will probably be the largest transaction most residents of Fairfax County will ever make. Not to mention, as a Realtor with experience working in Alexandria, Nesbitt Realty knows the informational and emotional backing that purchasers need while deliberating $540,000 3-bedroom homes in Alexandria, Virginia and buying a dwelling like 7414 Gadsby Sq in Fairfax County. Moreover, there are other problems which can be challenging to overcome. Still, a real estate professional like Nesbitt can manage and overcome pitfalls associated with buying a property in 22315 in Fairfax County. Continue reading "7414 Gadsby Sq, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Contact Us To View Rentals In 22303
Take A Closer Look At 5733 N Kings Hwy #355Continue reading "Contact Us To View Rentals In 22303"
Comparing Value Based Upon The Average Price Per Square Foot In Fairfax County?
Are You Seeking No Less Than 1,330 Sqft Of Interior Unit Townhouse in Burke, Virginia?For a few buyer clients square footage of living is not a particularly important consideration. However for most home shoppers, the actual size of the living is crucial. Julie Nesbitt informs us that, depending upon your purchase budget, you might want to consider this dwelling at 9775 High Water Ct is listed $530,000. Continue reading "Comparing Value Based Upon The Average Price Per Square Foot In Fairfax County?"
5213 Noyes Ct, Fairfax VA 22032 Advertised For Sale
$700,000 On The Market At 5213 Noyes Ct In Fairfax CountyHere’s some details about real estate in 22032. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 5213 Noyes Ct to help measure market value.
The Fairfax Area Matters
- The average days on market in the Fairfax area is 133 days.
- The average living area in the Fairfax area is 2,195 sqft. But even so, 5213 Noyes Ct has 1,200 sqft of living area.
- The Fairfax Area has an average price per square foot of $403 . Nevertheless, 5213 Noyes Ct is $583 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Fairfax area?
- 3801 Morningside Dr is the least expensive home in the Fairfax area. 3801 Morningside Dr is listed for $3,700. Above all, 12523 Braddock Rd is the highest-priced home in the Fairfax area. 12523 Braddock Rd is asking $3,493,000.
- The median age of homes in the Fairfax area is 29 years. 5213 Noyes Ct is 52 years old.
Reviving A Stale Listing Like 3609 Lakota Rd In Alexandria, Virginia
Do you have a residence that hasn't sold? Did you know that in Burgundy Farm: Continue reading "Reviving A Stale Listing Like 3609 Lakota Rd In Alexandria, Virginia"
2812 Bolling Rd, Falls Church VA 22042 Listed
Learn More About Homes Listed In The Falls Church AreaPurchasing real estate in Falls Church similar to 2812 Bolling Rd for most Americans is the biggest financial decision an individual will ever make. Moreover, as a veritable whiz with local market knowledge about 22042, Stuart Nesbitt will be a strong adviser who recognizes the informational and emotional backing that shoppers need when shopping and buying a home in Falls Church, Virginia. What is more, there are always pitfalls in 22042 in Fairfax County real estate. But, a patient Realtor similar to Stuart is able to advise you to manage or avoid many of the risks associated with buying a detached home in Fairfax County. Continue reading "2812 Bolling Rd, Falls Church VA 22042 Listed"
2931 Deer Hollow Way #104, Fairfax VA 22031 For Sale
3 Bedroom Condo in Fairfax For $459,900If you're shopping for homes, every search is going to be framed by your purchase pre-approved price limit. How much do you want to pay? 2931 Deer Hollow Way #104 Fairfax VA 22031 is about 22 years old. This home has 1,288 sqft of above grade living area. It's advertised for $459,900. If you're shopping homes in 22031 in Fairfax and you want to spend approximately $450,000, you may want to email Nesbitt Realty about 2931 Deer Hollow Way #104. Continue reading "2931 Deer Hollow Way #104, Fairfax VA 22031 For Sale"
5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #316, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed
How Much Is An Affordable Residence In Alexandria, Virginia?We really like the purchase opportunities in The City of Alexandria especially at 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #316. Here's some basic considerations.
The 22304 Area Basics
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 94 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,714 sqft. However, 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #316 has 1,460 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $246 . However, 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #316 is $246 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 1218 Karig Pl is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 1218 Karig Pl is asking $2,949,900.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 45 years. 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #316 is 48 years old.
How Much Do Properties With A Garage Cost At Southgate In Arlington, Virginia?
Shopping for a detached home with a garage in 22204? Stuart Nesbitt is the expert on real estate in Arlington County. Continue reading "How Much Do Properties With A Garage Cost At Southgate In Arlington, Virginia?"